Many have heard about the “five steps of salvation,” but here are my “five steps” toward visibly embodying the unity the Spirit has already created.
- Confession – we confess Jesus is Lord by the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3).
- Transformation – we are sanctified by the Spirit (1 Thessalonians 4:3-8).
- Liturgy – we worship in the Spirit (John 4:24; Philippians 3:3).
- Practicing the Kingdom of God – we minister in the power of the Spirit (Luke 4:18-19).
- Spiritual Formation Practices – we pray in the Spirit (Jude 20).
See the fuller article here.